The HSPT Summer Fundamentals course is a way to stay sharp in the summer and begin preparing for the HSPT. It is not meant to replace the full HSPT course, which is offered beginning in September.
- An eight session course that will cover the fundamentals of preparing for the HSPT.
- The course will meet for 8 Wednesdays in a row starting on June 23rd. Admissions to the course is rolling, and I will hold and an extra session or two for anyone who begins later.
- In general, class will be held at 10 AM unless I have a conflict. I will communicate any schedule changes a week in advance.
- All work and recorded lessons (if you cannot join the live session) will be posted on mrdugan.net.
- Homework assignments will be given and vocabulary will be studied after each class.
- This course is a foundation for the HSPT, but it does not replace the full HSPT course, which will begin in September.
- There is a $149 charge to enroll in this course.
- 10% off offer if you sign up now.